Enjoy a relaxing massage in Orpington, designed to help you unwind. At Serenity, a massage is a true holistic experience, assisting with relaxation, pain relief and general wellbeing. Our experienced massage therapists will make sure you get the most out of your experience and tailor your treatment to you.
These are the massage treatments you can enjoy at Serenity:
Full body massage
Massage is a key component of healing techniques. It’s a nurturing exercise that is simple and effective, and more powerful than we can imagine. This massage improves blood circulation, aids weight loss by stimulating the lymphatic system, soothes tension in the muscles and nourishes your skin, all whilst relaxing you to the very core.
Hot stone massage
An ancient therapeutic technique used in India and China, this type of massage enables the balance of emotional, physical and spiritual energies. It increases local circulation and improves blood flow, helping to remove toxins from the surrounding areas.
Indian head massage
Indian head massage involves working with a firm and gentle rhythm to help release blockages and relieve a build-up of tension. Its effects are not just physical, it also works on an emotional level, calming the spirit, promoting relaxation and relieving stress.
Back, neck and shoulder massage
This focuses on common problem areas for tension, muscle aches and joint pain. The treatment will help to ease away the tension and relax your whole body, promoting healing and helping you to relax. It melts away stress to make your body looser and your mind freer.
OF A MASSAGE
These are the benefits you can enjoy with a massage:
- Improved circulation. Blood flow will be increased to different parts of the body.
- Relaxation. A massage is a deeply relaxing and calming experience. You can experience the continued benefits afterwards.
- Relief from pain. If you target joints or stiffness, massages can help tackle specific pain.
- Relief from headaches. Massage helps reduce stress and tension headaches by relaxing you.
- Better sleep. A relaxing massage can help with insomnia and allow you to sleep more deeply.
YOUR MASSGE TREATMENT
This is what you can expect from your massage treatment at Serenity:
- Your masseuse will discuss your treatment with you. You will have a consultation to discuss any areas of concern and to find out what you would like to get from your massage.
- Relax in one of our treatment rooms. We have specially designed treatment rooms for your full comfort.
- Your masseuse will carry out your massage, working on any areas of concern. Your therapist takes into account everything you discuss before the treatment.
- You will be able to enjoy the benefits into the future. Massage helps to relax you, release tension and relieve pain, so you can benefit from your therapy for longer.
We have fully trained massage therapists who will be able to provide the perfect personalised treatment. Your therapist will take the time to ensure you are comfortable and relaxed, so you get the most out of your massage. We provide tailored massage treatments for all clients, ensuring your experience will be perfect for you.
Please note that your masseuse will not be able to provide diagnosis or treatment for specific medical conditions. If you have any health concerns, you should always visit a doctor.
These are the current prices for our massage treatments:
|Holistic full body massage (60 minutes)||£50|
|Hot stone massage (75 minutes)||£70|
|Indian head massage (30 minutes)||£25|
|Back, neck and shoulder massage (30 minutes)||£25|
|Hot Stone Back Massage and Reflexology Taster. 90mins of Holistic Heaven||£70.00 (Thursdays only)|